//

all these thoughts are never resting.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
\\pic peek//

Photobucket
ALMG at the TD xmas party. dec 19 2008. sayang nde yan buong almg

\\words na related or gusto kong irelate sa sarili ko//
- danielle caparros reyes . daine . karbodaine . karbodailnoril . kidaine . denyel . danyela . teh deyn .
- drizzle . strwbry . tinkerbeLL . bLossom . ditch . macky . ayscreem .
- upd . bsmath . m11 . 03-04898 . | ess . 00-0132 . limno . christo . genea . morpho .
- blue . pink . white . | eat . sleep .
- atypical . touchy . perky . guarded . complicated . enchanted . | carefree . fatalistic . expectant . | clashed . inconsistent . | rainy . comedy . night . vanilla . orange . sunset . sneakers . right . salty . cold . pepsi . today . pandas . mind .

\\and they say...//
learn how to die and you'll learn how to live. -tuesdays with morrie
anyone who has lost something they thought was theirs forever finally comes to realize that nothing really belongs to them. -eleven minutes
falling in love challenges the reality to which we lay claim, part of the pleasure of love and part of its terror, is the world turned upside down. -sa isang reading sa artstud.hehe

\\mga hilig na gawin sa mundo//
- kumain.matulog.manood ng tv.makinig ng mp3.magbasa pero depende sa libro.dumaldal minsan
- magswimming.talunin ang kapatid ko sa badminton.magdance mania(pero hindi ko na nagagawa recently and i'm no good at it).magPC/PS

\\mga inaasam ko//
sympre ultimately maging successful at magkaroon ng sariling family someday.pero i also have specific dreams be it simple or wild.e.g.:
-makapuntang disneyland,magkaroon ng front seat tickets sa game ng kings or pwede na rin kahit anong nba game basta maganda,magkaroon ng sariling beach or swimming pool,magkaanak ng twins,gumaling sa paggigitara,magkaroon ng sariling dance mania machine,at marami pang iba

\\co-bloggers (i.e. mga kagaya kong walang magawa at naadik na rin sa kakaexpress sa blog)//
- katz
- kuya chris
- vely
- dang
- deng
- judith
- leopau
- kamille
- adrian
- JR
- gerseii
- ryu
- diane
- jodi
- james

\\archives//

  • September 2004
  • October 2004
  • November 2004
  • December 2004
  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • \\care to share your thoughts?tag ka na!//

    referrers

    /

    / Lawyer
    Lawyer

    \\kinaadikang kanta sa ngayon//


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com

    Maybe I've been the problem
    Maybe I'm the one to blame
    But even when I turn it off and blame myself
    The outcome feels the same

    I've been thinking maybe I've been partly cloudy
    Maybe I'm the chance of rain
    And maybe I'm overcast
    And maybe all my luck's washed down the drain

    I've been thinking 'bout everyone,
    Everyone you look so lonely
    But when I look at the stars
    When I look at the stars
    When I look at the stars, I see someone else
    When I look at the stars
    The stars, I feel like myself

    Stars looking at a planet
    Watching entropy and pain
    And maybe start to wonder
    How the chaos in our lives could pass as sane

    I've been thinking 'bout the meaning of resistance
    Of a hope beyond my own
    And suddenly the infinite and penitent
    Begin to look like home

    I've been thinking about everyone
    Everyone you looks so empty
    But when I look at the stars
    When I look at the stars
    When I look at the stars, I see someone else
    When I look at the stars
    The stars, I feel like myself.
    Yeah!

    Everyone, Everyone feels so lonely
    Everyone, yeah everyone feels so empty
    When I look at the stars
    When I look at the stars
    When I look at the stars, I feel like myself
    When I look at the stars
    The stars, I see someone...


    stars by switchfoot

    Wednesday, September 12, 2007

    happiness

    i'm loving bumming around again. hehe. kahit na for less than two weeks lang sya kasi i have other scheduled plans pa rin naman. nga lang malove ko pa rin kaya siya kung wala na akong trabaho totally? hehe. actually excited na rin akong tingnan kung magkakasweldo ba ko this 15. hehe. anyway, i'm starting to feel a whole lot better. weepee. hehe. sana tapos na yung sad phase. ganun naman yun salit-salit lang ang sadness and happiness.

    ps: ang saya ng bitcomet. hehe. alam kong baka weird dahil ngayon ko lang sya naappreciate. ngayon lang ako ngkatime e. hehe

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home